1 Primary Care Service Podiatrists are professionals in treating lower limb, foot and ankle conditions. Here at 1 Primary Care services our podiatrists provide exceptional foot care, where we listen to your residents needs and maintain the good health of their lower limb. The services we provide include
- Skin and nail care where they assist with cutting and managing healthy nails.
- Assist with alleviating pain and managing ingrown toenails and fungal nails
- Biomechanical assessment and fitting of customized orthotics
- Evidence-based assessment and foot care of diabetics
- Providing and fitting medical-grade compression socks for circulatory issues.
- Wound and ulcer management to minimize infection and promote healing.