Podiatrists are professionals in treating lower limb, foot and ankle conditions. Here at 1 Primary Care services our podiatrists provide exceptional foot care, where we listen to your needs and maintain the good health of your lower limb. Our team of podiatrists are committed to giving you the freedom to make your choice, always work towards your goals and be honest with the best possible options to manage your condition. The services they provide include:
- Skin and nail care where they assist with cutting and managing healthy nails.
- Assist with alleviating pain and managing ingrown toenails and fungal nails
- Biomechanical assessment and fitting of customized orthotics
- Evidence-based assessment and foot care of diabetics
- Providing and fitting medical-grade compression socks for circulatory issues.
- Wound and ulcer management to minimize infection and promote healing.
Our podiatrists at 1 Primary Care Services will liaise with physiotherapists and exercise physiologists to discuss optimal solutions for biomechanical issues.